Thursday, August 12, 2010

FiVe!!!!!


HaPpY BirThdAy




to



our



BIG




5-y
ear-old!!!




My baby is growing up...she is not the wee one I held in my arms for the first time 5 years ago...itty bitty and yet feisty and strong. She is not the energetic one-year-old that I could still rock to sleep at night or the talkative two-year-old who showered me with "I love you's". Or the strong-willed 3-year-old who never seemed to back down. Or the independent 4-year-old longing to do things on her own, yet still needing her mommy's hugs.

She is FIVE (going on ten)! She is spreading her wings and coming into her own more and more. She still needs my hugs but not quite as often. She still says "I love you" but in a more grown up way. She is still strong-willed but can listen to reason and work things out. She is still energetic but needs her quiet times during the day. She is still my baby and always will be no matter how "old" she gets!


I have big dreams for this girl. Her sensitive spirit and compassionate heart will go far in this world. I pray she never gives up and always looks to her Heavenly Father for her acceptance and her identity.

Happy birthday, precious girl! Your mommy, daddy and lil' sisters love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment