Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh Happy Day



I had the privilege of seeing one of my dear friends get married. She and I go way back. I mean, waaaaay back: like to permed hair, rolled jeans and BFF necklaces. But none of you know what I am talking about do you?!

Kimberly is one of those faithful friends who is always giving of herself to whoever she comes in contact with. I am blessed to have her in my life and so very happy she has someone special to share hers with! I don't know of anyone who deserves it more than she does.

It was a beautiful wedding, the kind whose focus is totally on the Lord and not on the couple getting married. I was able to sing with two of my favorite people and it was refreshing to my soul to be a part of this special day!





No comments:

Post a Comment