Katie, Kathy, Heidi and I at Heidi's bridal shower
I had the privilege of spending an afternoon with some very dear friends of mine. A few of them go way back to high school and the other, college. These special gals stood up with me in my wedding and continue to challenge, encourage and support me years later. Although we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, we can always catch up right where we left off.
I'm so very thankful for each one of you and the impact you've had on my life. Love you girls!
I had the privilege of spending an afternoon with some very dear friends of mine. A few of them go way back to high school and the other, college. These special gals stood up with me in my wedding and continue to challenge, encourage and support me years later. Although we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, we can always catch up right where we left off.
I'm so very thankful for each one of you and the impact you've had on my life. Love you girls!
You girls are awesome! So glad you can all be together to celebrate Heidi!!
ReplyDelete