To my sweet Claire,
I am writing this to you knowing that at any time I could be heading to the hospital to deliver your new baby sister. I wanted to take moment to write you a letter telling you how proud I am of you and how much I love you! I know things will be changing a lot once the baby comes.
I still remember the day we told you we were going to have another baby. Your face lit up and you were giddy with excitement. You couldn't stop hugging me and smiling for days. It has been such a joy and blessing to be able to share in this journey with you these last 9 months. I know it was hard at the beginning for you to see me so sick but you seemed to understand.
You have grown into a beautiful, tender, sweet young lady and I am constantly amazed at what you teach me on a regular basis. You are such a helper around the house and I have often found you setting the table, picking up your toys or making your bed without being told. I am not sure I would have made it through this pregnancy without your sweet words and hugs.
I know you are going to be such a great big sis and that she will adore just as much as Ava does. I can't wait for you to meet her but for now, I will cherish these sweet moments we have together as a family of four.
I love you so very much,
Mommy
************************************************************************
To my precious Ava,
My lovable, rambunctious little girl! You have been the baby of the family for the last 2+ years and I am having a hard time grasping the fact that you'll no longer be the baby. You are growing up much too quickly...trying to keep up with your big sis. I wish I could just slow down time. And yet it is amazing to see you grow and develop and come into your own. You have such a fun, spunky personality and I can't help but smile every time I look at you. You definitely keep mommy and daddy on our toes, but you bring laughter to our home every day.
I know you will be a great big sister too. She will be very loved! Mommy and daddy pray that all three of you will be close friends and strong in the Lord. What a treasure it will be to watch you grow up together.
You are my cuddler and I love that you are generous with your hugs and "I love you's". I will never grow tired of those. I love you so very much my sweet girl. And I too will cherish these last few days that I can call you my baby.
Hugs,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So precious, Cassie! You are a blessed Momma, can't wait to hear about baby girl's arrival :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. So beautiful. Cannot wait to see pictures of Grace and hear how those sweet girls are loving being big sisters!
ReplyDeletexoxo