Friday, January 14, 2011

My one of a kind girl...



Ava...you are three today! A day you have been waiting for for a long time. Now you are officially a big girl and you aren't afraid to tell anyone about it. Three years ago we were blessed with a blue-eyed wonder. Your sweet spirit and spunky personality is such a joy to our family. Your funny sayings and sense of adventure never cease to amaze us.



You love to express yourself with those dazzling blue eyes of yours. In fact, you can speak volumes without even using words. You can melt our hearts and send us into a fit of giggles all with one look.



You are not afraid to smile and talk to people. I love that about you. You have never met a stranger.




You have a zest for life that is contagious...along with your infectious laugh.

I love how you ask every morning, "Mommy, what are we going to do today"!!


I think you are a real princess underneath all that tomboyish energy. You have at least 8 princess dresses hanging in your closet and you wear at least one of them everyone day. I think you would sleep in them if I'd let you. Some times you answer to Ava, other times it's Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty or Rapunzel. You love dancing with you prince (aka Daddy) but sometimes mommy has to fill in too!



You are becoming quite the artist, taking after your older sister. I think you could color all day long and never grow tired of it.

You LOVE giving hugs! That is one of the first things you ask for in the morning (besides breakfast of course)!! You are my cuddle bug and I can't get enough of your sweet kisses and snuggles.



Ava, you have my heart! I am so thankful to be your momma! Happy 3rd Birthday to our sweet girl!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Claire and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment