JANUARY
A celebrated her 1st birthday! Where has this last year gone?
She is such a joy and sweet addition to our family!
Her laughter and zeal for life is a constant breath of fresh air.

Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Her laughter and zeal for life is a constant breath of fresh air.
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
C also started preschool and was so excited! We spent an
evening together picking out her new backpack and school
supplies. I was a bit anxious when I dropped her off for the
first time and after begging, I did manage to get a good-bye hug!
evening together picking out her new backpack and school
supplies. I was a bit anxious when I dropped her off for the
first time and after begging, I did manage to get a good-bye hug!
February
C went to her first school dance! (Really
it was a bunch of kids loaded up on sugar,
running around chasing each other.)


Gettin' her groove on
A visit from Jon, Chelsea and Elliana

The girls had so much fun playing together!
March

A getting into trouble as usual

Laughing...something C does well
My hubby and I celebrated 7 years on March 22! He surprised me with a little
get away on the plaza. What a blessing he is to me.
April
Easter at Nana & Papa's
C went to her first school dance! (Really
it was a bunch of kids loaded up on sugar,
running around chasing each other.)
Gettin' her groove on
A visit from Jon, Chelsea and Elliana
The girls had so much fun playing together!
March
A getting into trouble as usual
Laughing...something C does well
My hubby and I celebrated 7 years on March 22! He surprised me with a little
get away on the plaza. What a blessing he is to me.
April
Easter at Nana & Papa's
I had the opportunity to tag along on a
business trip with my hubby...to London!
Here are a few pictures of our adventures.
(Sorry, I wasn't able to post all 700 of them!)
business trip with my hubby...to London!
Here are a few pictures of our adventures.
(Sorry, I wasn't able to post all 700 of them!)
We took a quick day trip to Paris and saw as much as we could.
Here is a building along the Seine River. Beautiful architecture.
Here is a building along the Seine River. Beautiful architecture.
Me pretending to be artsy as I look down the river.
Notre Dame...and of course, The Eiffel Tower. (If only we could have gotten all those
people to move the picture would have been perfect!)
people to move the picture would have been perfect!)
Ahhh, Windsor Castle, Queen Elizabeth's summer home. Just on the
outskirts of London, it was amazingly breathtaking and one
of my favorite places. Pictures don't do justice!
St. James Park...beautiful! We actually ran 8 miles one morning
and took in many of the sites by foot.
Big Ben in all his glory.
This is Regents Park. I ventured out here by myself one morning
and it was the most beautiful park I'd ever been to. The Queen
has her own royal garden in this park. There were roses of every
color you could think of along with many other gorgeous flowers
in full bloom. It was so well kept and manicured. As I was leaving
I met a sweet old gentleman and we talked for almost a half hour.
For some reason, he could tell I was not from England!
Our last night in London, standing along the Themes River
with Big Ben in the background. We had a wonderful trip...
thanks to both sets of parents for watching our girls so we
could have a much needed get away!!
We also were able to see some dear friends who recently relocated
to London for a few years! Thanks for spending time with us
Conklins and Hiserotes. We miss you!
June
I ran the Hospital Hill Half Marathon. It was
a tough course...but I finished...thanks to a
dear friend who ran with me!
So happy to be done with the race!
A stopping her lunch for a quick pose
We were able to attend a very special wedding this
summer and C was able to be a flower girl along with
her cousin. They did so well and had such fun!
Beautiful flower girl
A, Uncle Luke and me at the reception
Happy Father's Day
We are so blessed to have you in our lives! You are
an amazing father...we love you so much!
July
Fourth of July at Nana & Papa's
Singing at the piano
Sweet cousins
The girls adored playing with their older cousins.
Thanks, Bella, for taking such good care of the kids
so the adults could visit together.
Great pictures! Love the London ones!!! Especially the Artsy Cassie! :) Awesome!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the recap on life this year. Thanks for sharing!