So this is what I found yesterday afternoon when I went in to
get Claire up from her nap. What you can't see are the 10 layers
underneath her dress. She said she was cold...somehow I don't buy it.
If you've ever been in one of our upstairs bedrooms,
cold would not be a word used during the summer months.
This almost tops the time when I got her up from her nap and peeled
10 socks...from EACH foot (while laughing hysterically).
How she got all those on is beyond me!
get Claire up from her nap. What you can't see are the 10 layers
underneath her dress. She said she was cold...somehow I don't buy it.
If you've ever been in one of our upstairs bedrooms,
cold would not be a word used during the summer months.
This almost tops the time when I got her up from her nap and peeled
10 socks...from EACH foot (while laughing hysterically).
How she got all those on is beyond me!
Sweet girl! Apparently she knows how to pass the time. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! At least she stayed in her room, eh? :)
ReplyDeleteKnow what you mean on the 'not so cold' upper level. Tyler and I have been sleeping in the basement lately...it's gotta be 100 degrees upstairs in our room!