Friday, July 10, 2009
Where to start?
So I am wondering how in the world to do this blog thing. Do I try to recap the last year? Do I just start fresh with the past week? Do I? Do I? I'm really going to try hard not to spend hours and hours perfecting each and every post (which is easier said than done for this type A momma) but just share, reflect and document life as it happens. After I try and recap the last year, of course! So, here goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous family pic!
ReplyDeleteGreat site! I knew it was just a matter of time...:-)
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing Cass, I can almost hear your internal monologue.
Don't stress about what to blog about, it's your page! That's the beauty of it! You can do what you want. Think about the things you want to remember and blog about it. Don't worry about how it reads, just let it be what it is!
Looking forward to reading...
So excited to follow your family through this blog. Your girls are just adorable! Can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, can't wait to see new pics of the girls - like Claire being a flower girl =)
Love ya,
Steph