Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A little jingle about Christmas cards!

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way!
Oh what fun it is to shop at Shutterfly today! Hey!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and that can only mean one thing: CHRISTMAS CARDS!! I love seeing how families have grown and changed over the years! There is only one thing better than receiving a Christmas card in the mail and that is sending that perfectly designed card to your friends and family. What better way to show off your cute little family than these? Or how about a gift for the grandparents like this? I especially love these photo cards and can't wait to start designing some today! Oh the possibilities are endless!! With so many fun designs, I'm not sure how I will ever choose!

This is one of my favorites:



I have used Shutterfly in the past and love how fast and easy it is to upload and order pictures online. A great thing for busy moms like me! I love the option of being able to store and organize photos online, making it easy to share with friends and family. Not only is Shutterfly great to use at Christmas time, but they have great deals all year long. Check out all the products available. Lots of designs: everything from traditional to vintage to modern. Whatever the occasion, I know I can find what I'm looking for.

So what are YOU waiting for? Start your Christmas card shopping today and get your free cards just by blogging about Shutterfly.
Have yourself a Merry little {Shutterfly} Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment