Friday, December 31, 2010

A year of GRACE

Reflecting on this past year has been very good for our family. It has reminded us of the many blessings that God has given to our family. We went out on a family date for brunch and chatted with the girls about memories they've recalled from 2010. We were able to go through each month and remember things that happened. How cool is that?!

One obvious blessing was the birth of Grace in May. From the moment she was born she brought a renewed joy to our lives. Just a few months earlier I had worked through the many emotions of disappointment over not having a boy. I know, I know, pretty selfish. But it was what it was. And as the Lord healed my heart He gave me peace and joy over this precious life. I am so thankful not only for our beautiful daughter Grace, but also the grace that He gives us every day, whether we deserve it or not. She is a constant reminder of that.

I am so thankful He holds are past, present and future.

Here is to remembering the many blessings of this past year and looking forward to the coming one with anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment