Thursday, March 11, 2010

32 WeEkS!

32 wEeks!!
Hard to believe that I am
this far along already!
I managed to endure
the many weeks of nausea
and now am feeling great!
Sometimes I forget I am pregnant,
until I bump into something.
Luckily, this is how I remember
my pregnancies.
Which is why we keep having babies!
So thankful for a healthy,
g
rowing babe...in the 50th percentile.
She is definitely active,
keeping me up at night.
But I can't complain.
We'll meet her very soon.
Her two big sisters are so
EXCITED to meet her!
Claire and Ava love kissing
and patting my belly.
And they are a little
obsessed with being pregnant.
I think Claire gives birth at least 5 times--
a day!
I am in definite nesting mode.
Do untangling blind chords count?
Only a few more projects left...
my hub
by can't wait!
We love you little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment