Monday, March 15, 2010

Makeover Room Edition Part 1

Since we found out we were pregnant, we have been talking about what to do with the girls. Do we leave Claire in her room and move Ava to the guest room? Or vice versa? Or do we move Claire to the basement? Or do we just leave the baby in with us for awhile until Ava is ready for a big girl bed? So many decisions and none of them appealed to us. So we decided to move the girls in together. Claire has quite a spacious room and we knew two twin beds would fit nicely and still give them ample space to play.

As we talked more and more about it, the girls got more and more
excited. Especially Claire! She is always up for a change and thought it would be fun to have her little sis bunk in with her.

Accept for the decor in the room, it was pretty much like it was when we bought t
he house. So we thought a little redecorating was in order. Once my creative side started taking over, I began to dream of all the cute ways we could paint and decorate it. I finally decided on some colors, contacted a few people for some help and away we went.

Here are a few pictures of the room before:




{I had already taken out the majority of the decor but you get the picture}




{Some canvas art I painted to match her bedding! I will miss having that up...it was fun to make!}



{And of course the excited girl...ready for her room makeover to begin!!}

Stay tuned for pictures of their newly decorated room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment