of marriage to my wonderful, amazing husband!
It's hard to believe it has been 8 years since we said "I do"! Looking back on that day, I realize how little we knew each other!! The first 6 months of marriage were a little rough (as most are) but the Lord knew what He was doing in bringing us together. As the years go by, I see more and more how Chris compliments me in so many ways! I am so thankful for a husband who is passionate, hard-working, disciplined, sensitive, a lover of the Word and leader of our home.
My parents gave us the best gift ever this year. They offered to take the girls back to Nebraska so we could have an extended weekend alone. We didn't do anything particularly extravagant.,.just a nice meal and movie on the Plaza. We laughed, watched some basketball, did some shopping and conversed without being interrupted. And I got some much needed projects done as well!! It was a wonderfully refreshing time of reconnection and discovering (again) what we love about each other.
Thank you, mom and dad, for allowing us this opportunity. It was truly an incredible blessing to our marriage!
And to my husband of 8 years: Thank you for loving me unconditionally through the ups and downs of life. You are my constant support and encouragement and I can't imagine life without you! I look forward to celebrating many more years together. I love you!

Awesome, Cassie! We love you guys! Happy Anniversary!!! Glad you got some time w/ your hubby alone!!!
ReplyDelete